Grass Whistle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon games in this site.

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon games in this site. Empty Pokemon games in this site.

Post  khubaib_95 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi kasandra!! you can include pokemon online games in this site. It should be like a turn based game. Create a seperate forum for that. Include all the rules of the game in one topic. When members start their game, they should select a starter pokemon and make a trainer card with that(Trainer card can be made in http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/) Members can battle other member by simply creating a topic in that forum saying "X, I want to battle with you". If they win they will get 2 points and if they lose they don`t lose points. While battling, weaker pokemon should start first. Every attack will reduce 5 hp but super effective will reduce 20hp. But some other special attacks like Hyper beam will reduce 30hp.if one member's turn is finished, other member should play. You should also create a topic for buying items like potion, hyper potion, moves for existing pokemons, another new pokemon(pokemon's price should depend on their power). If people buy pokemon , they can add it in the trainer card( you should create a new trainer card for that, but it's easy). You can also create a trading centre where members can trade pokemons. Every pokemons should hv only 2 moves in the beginning( starter pokemons and buyed pokemons) But they can teach any move to their pokemon frm the shop(But u can`t teach any move to any pokemon. Some types of pokemons can`t learn some types of moves Ex.., Charizard can not learn water gun). This game will make your members active every time. This game was in my friend's forum. I thought that i want to say it to you.That's all.
khubaib_95
khubaib_95

Back to top Go down

Pokemon games in this site. Empty that sounds fun

Post  dragonair Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

I like the idea, it would bring people here
dragonair
dragonair

Back to top Go down

Pokemon games in this site. Empty Re: Pokemon games in this site.

Post  khubaib_95 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah... it will attract the members.
khubaib_95
khubaib_95

Back to top Go down

Pokemon games in this site. Empty that sounds cool,but I have questions

Post  dragonair Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 pm

does STAB[same type attack bonus] count?Would an eevee's scratch get 5 more points?
can you choose any starter?[besides legendaries and fully evolveds] Does a gyaradoses bad special attack factor in? Does it's awesome attack? Their's alot of good ideas and holes in your description that I have questions about. Heres how I get it, I think you werent very clear, I didn't play an online game like this, could you tell me exactly how you want it to work? my comments will be like this

You choose a starter pokemon wich kind? Weak like magikarp, strong like bagon? Any? What level do they start at? 5,1? How do they level up? Battling? Buying levels? Will their be a whole region with wild pokemon to catch? Do just buy pokemon and hope for the best? Members can battle another member,if they win they get 2 points.2 points? Always? That will get tougher later.There will be a place for people to buy potions moves for their pokemon and new pokemon. Buy moves? What? Copy a list of all the tms and have that? Run to Bulbapedia and check all the moves they can learn naturally and with tms?Buy pokemon? What just save up 100 battles and buy an arceus and win with it's.. arceusness? If you buy a typhlosion will it be at level 36 or higher?If people buy pokemon , they can add it in the trainer card i dont have any questions, but pokecharms.com has a trainer card maker too. Look-It has cosplayers not only it has every pokemon on that card as a cosplayer and alot more! and other things too plus dp sprites!Pokemon games in this site. 59988571.th this idea sounds really fun. Just ediet my stuff and post what sounds fun, and if kass likes the idea we can do it.
dragonair
dragonair

Back to top Go down

Post  khubaib_95 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 am

You can start starter pokemons which is not evolved like mudkip, pikachu(its evolved but we can choose), Charmander, piplup, torchic, Squirtle, Treeko and 2 more. Super effective will cause 20 damages. Super effective means water type moves on fire pokemon. Like squirtle using water gun on charmander. It will lose 20 HP. and simple moves will lose 10 HP. Like Pikachu using tackle on torchic ( This is bcoz electric and fire pokemons hv same power). And no attack will cause 5 damage like charmander using tackle on squirtle. You can see www.serebii.net for pokemon info. You can know which pokemon is weaker to which one. Clear?? If not, tell me.
khubaib_95
khubaib_95

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonartist713 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 am

this sounds a bit like the ASB forum i have on my site, only its a lot less complex. its interesting though...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  khubaib_95 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Admin.. Do u want to include this game anyway??
khubaib_95
khubaib_95

Back to top Go down

Post  nesan Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 am

^u guys definitely need more members so i suggest u follow his idea.
nesan
nesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down